The Gruene House Med Spa Complimentary Consultation starts with a consultative system called, “VISIA® Cam”. The VISIA® Complexion Analysis is a powerful tool refinishing the vision of skin care. The system captures consistent, repeatable, perfectly registered facial images and provides 3D visual tools, side-by-side comparisons, and quantitative analysis. This allows Gruene House Med Spa to develop more targeted treatment programs, track your progress over time, and stay connected with you as you consider the possibilities of aesthetic procedures.
Easily Capture High Quality, Standardized Facial Images
VISIA®’s multi-point positioning system and live image overlay make it easy to capture perfectly registered images to document progress over time. VISIA easily captures and automatically analyzes left, right and frontal facial views.
IntelliFlash®, cross-polarized and UV lighting are used to record and measure surface and subsurface skin conditions. UV photography provides the most complete data set available for sun damage assessment and analysis, including UV fluorescence imaging to reveal porphyrins.
Spots are typically brown or red skin lesions including freckles, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation and vascular lesions.
Wrinkles are furrows, folds or creases in the skin.
Texture is primarily an analysis of skin smoothness.
Pores are the circular surface openings of sweat gland ducts.
Create customized reports for facial rejuvenation treatment and ongoing skin care.
Select personalized recommendations from VISIA's built-in Product & Treatment Library of skin care products and treatments. Your recommendations appear in the printed report.
Quantitative Analysis & Visual Assessment
- Truskin Age™ - Determines the patient's overall skin condition and age, providing a revolutionary new metric to guide the selection of skin care products and treatment options.
- Eyelash Analysis - Evaluates the results of lash improvement treatments with numerical assessments and graphic visualizations.
- Percentile Score -
- VISIA®'s patented comparison to norms analysis uses the world's largest skin feature database to grade your patient's skin relative to others of the same age and skin type. Measure spots, wrinkles, texture, pores, UV spots, brown spots, red areas, and porphyrins.
- Meaningful Comparisons - Compare results side by side for any combination of views, features or time points, including graphs and numerical data. Zoom and pan images in tandem for clear and easy comparisons.
- 3D Viewer - Visualize the skin's surface in three dimensions from any angle, rendered in natural skin tone, color relief, or gray scale.
- Aging Simulation - Simulate the aging process to show clients older or younger by 5-7 years for spots, wrinkles or both.