Even though hormones decrease with age, replenishing them with Bio-Identical Hormones can result in increased energy, better memory, healthier heart, stronger bones and a more youthful glow!
Bio-identical hormones are chemically identical to those the body produces. While hormones like estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone naturally decrease with age, the use of bio-identical hormones, as part of a prescribed hormone replacement therapy, can help to restore hormones more youthful levels. This can result in more energy, better memory, a healthier heart, stronger bones, and a more youthful glow.
ADVANTAGES OF BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONE THERAPY
- They are derived from natural plant chemicals (botanicals)
- Each formula is customized to your individual, unique physiology
- The dosage is adjusted based on your hormone panel (we monitor closely)
- They are natural & the body can metabolize them as it was designed to do
- European Medical studies report they are safer than synthetic versions
- Thorough testing & evaluation determines what is best for you
- Dr. Shah has treated patients for years with Bio-Identical Hormones & has had outstanding success with it
There are several options available for treating age management issues with bio-identical hormones. Dr. Shah can help you determine if including this therapy in your treatment plan will be beneficial to achieving your best life.
OPTIONS OFFERED AT DR. SHAH’S MED SPA
- Estrogen is present in women in three forms: estradiol, estrone, and estriol. Injecting a bio-identical form of these hormones can treat menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and vaginal dryness, improve psychological well-being, and reduce the incidence of coronary artery disease and osteoporosis. There are three forms of estrogen present in women: estradiol, estrone, and estriol. Injecting a bio-identical form of these hormones can treat menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and vaginal dryness, improve psychological well-being, and reduce the incidence of coronary artery disease and osteoporosis.
- Progesterone helps to balance the effects of estrogen. It relieves hormone-related mood swings, deters weight gain, helps restore libido, protects against breast fibrocysts and osteoporosis, and more.
- Dihydroepiadosterone (DHEA) helps to protect against age-related illnesses and plays a key role in increasing sexual arousal, mental and physical capacity, bone density, fat-free mass, IGF-1, and insulin sensitivity. DHEA can also improve the lining of the coronary arteries, thereby lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Melatonin’s main function is to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. With advancing age, melatonin production often decreases and the natural body rhythm is interrupted by insomnia. At Gruene House Med Spa, we utilize melatonin therapy to provide our patients with a more restful sleep, stronger immunity, and reduced stress.
At Gruene House Med Spa our approach is always holistic & as natural as possible.
Please contact Gruene House Med Spa: Call 830-312-4466 today to schedule your bio-identical hormones consultation. Dr. Z. Shah, serves patients in Beautiful Gruene/New Braunfels.